Casa Di Luisa
Hundred Sq. feet
The former home of an influential Italian poet, this stylish apartment is located just off of Rome’s largest piazza in a diverse and bustling neighborhood. Featuring a sleek new kitchen, spacious new bathroom and designer lighting, the apartment offers up to six guests modern comfort without sacrificing bohemian charm. The original tile flooring, lofty ceilings and Juliet balconies may even inspire you to scribble a few poems.
Self Check-in 24/7
- The 70 sqm apartment, on the second floor of a historic building, easily sleeps six.
- Spacious living room with comfortable sofa bed, big-screen TV and wifi.
- Renovated, fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and drip coffee maker.
- Large and lovely new bathroom with a roomy rain shower.
- Washer/dryer in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
Only at the check-in and check-out, or if guests call me.
The apartment offers easy access to metro A and B metro lines, ( respectively 2 minute and 7 minute walk) and Termini station is conveniently located several blocks away. Parking is not included but is easily found in the area.
– PAYMENT OF TOURIST TAX The City of Rome mandates that we collect the city tax from each guest. Each guest will pay cash at the time of check-in (NO EXCEPTIONS!) a Tourist Tax which amounts to 3.5 Euros/Person/Day. For instance, a family of four who stays at the apartment for three nights will be due 42 Euros. You can read more about tourist tax in the following link: (URL HIDDEN)
– GOVERNMENT IDs Authorities require that we collect ID’s of each guests. Within 7 days from the time the reservation is confirmed, we will collect from each guest a copy of valid Government ID. The person, whose Airbnb account has been used to complete the booking, will be responsible to collect the documents, and emailed them to us within the terms described
– CHECKIN – CHECKOUT 1.Times: Check-in is at 4.00 PM. Checkout is at 11.00 AM. Early check-in and or late check-out are permitted if communicated in advance to the host. Scheduled or potential late check-ins (after 8.00 pm) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE HOST BEFORE BOOKING AND A 75 EURO LATE CHECK-IN FEE WILL APPLY. The late check-in fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment and no access will be granted to the apartment until such payment is made. NO EXCEPTIONS.
– SAFETY RULES For safety reasons, and to ensure compliance with the original booking (e.g. the number of people in the original reservation), we have installed cameras that allow us to monitor whoever enter and leaves the apartment. We’ll report to Airbnb and the authorities any activity in breach of the original booking and the law.
– 1. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE APARTMENT MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. No additional guests will allowed due to the conformance. If you are found to have persons staying at the property who are not named on your Reservation Confirmation, you are in breach of contract and may be denied access to the property. No refunds will be issued if you are refused accommodations due breach of contract. In order to maintain the tranquil setting, no parties of more than six (5) additional persons are allowed without prior permission. The loud parties, bachelor nor bachelorette parties are NOT allowed at all.
– 2. Waiver of Liability: we shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to: a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience. b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission, c) the act or omissions of any party, d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
– 3. Minors: Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
– 4. Pets: Pets are NOT permitted in the apartment.
– 5. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the apartment.
– 6. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
– 7. Smoking: No Smoking is allowed inside of the apartment or in the common areas of the building. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the apartment. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
– 8. Laundry: You may use the washer and dryer in the apartment room. We are not responsible for any clothing damage or articles left, lost or stolen. Read and follow machine instructions.
– 9. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, caused by the guest, their family, or their guests, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. No Smoking is allowed inside of the apartment or in the common areas of the building. No Smoking is permitted in the. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
– 10. Behavior: Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend residents (e.g. guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from windows, make excessive noise or commotion, etc.). We have the prerogative to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent and deposits for any violation of any of these rules.
Have a question about this place?
Casa Di Luisa
Are you searching for a larger apartment in the heart of Rome?