Casa Di Luisa
About Casa di Luisa
This charming apartment is the former home of influential Italian poet Maria Luisa Spaziani and features a spacious new bathroom, full dining room and designer lighting. Located just off of Rome’s largest piazza in a diverse and bustling neighborhood, Casa di Luisa is a stroll away from some of the best food in the city. And who knows… the original tile flooring, antique furniture and Juliet balconies may even inspire you to scribble a few verses.
- Located on the second floor of a historic building – with an elevator!
- Comfortably sleeps up to six among two queen bedrooms and a living room with a queen sofa bed. Each room has its own air conditioning unit for a customizable sleeping temperature.
- Cook like an Italian in a fully-equipped kitchen, and make your morning coffee in a capsule espresso maker.
- Large and lovely new bathroom, stocked with luxe toiletries and fluffy towels.
- Washer/dryer in the apartment.
Self check-in is available 24/7.
Casa di Luisa is within walking distance of many major sights. It also offers easy access to both A and B metro lines, and Termini Station is conveniently located several blocks away. There are private parking garages in the area, including one down the block, and street parking can be found with a little persistence.